Friday 21 April 2017

Logo Final Image


Here is the final logo design. I haven't changed much from the previous pass but have remade the logo having had a bit more practice with Illustrator, I had found there were some better ways to get more precise results with the shapes. 

I started the logo from a square that I then applied filters to to get the rounded bloated edge shape and from there  I was copying and resizing the shapes and using the pathfinder tool to merge and subtract them to create the G and W as opposed to trying to specifically place vertices/anchor points precisely with the pen tool as I had done previously.  The result is much cleaner with the curves being mirrored precisely.

I will take this further next semester and include the image on a website and business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment